Tip: We recommend using only one user account for all of your personal and professional contributions.
You can add personal information about yourself in your bio, like previous places you've worked, projects you've contributed to, or interests you have that other people may like to know about. For more information, see "Updating your profile."
People who visit your profile see a timeline of your performance and are able to answer the questions:
- What was your performance compared to rest of the world? →
- What was your performance compared to your teammates on the projects you worked on? →
Your profile allows for the two common approaches to evaluating employees - temporal and social comparisons. Temporal comparisons are modeled on a "me now, versus me in the past" basis, while social comparisons measure performance relative to peers—for example, "you are currently doing better/worse than your colleagues."
- To find your profile go to Global Software Developer Ranking page.
- Enter the primary email address associated with your KEDEHub user.
- If KEDEHub has an user with that email address then their name will be shown and you will be able to follow the next steps.
- Click the button "Click here to se their profile".
- Your public profile wil be opened in a new tab..
Tip: If you lose the confirmation email you can always find your profle by going to Global Software Developer Ranking page and entering the primary email address associated with your KEDEHub user.